Culture Camp, Mission Lab, Customer Labs, Middle Management Training
Middle management is a critical component to your organization's growth and success.
But many middle managers are ill-equipped to lead teams, develop strategies, be visionaries and tackle a myriad of tactical challenges.
Help your team learn the practical skills to create and lead a productive and healthy team driven by continuous improvement.
The Middle Management Culture Building Program is an all-access, half-day program that teaches:
1. How to create a positive and productive culture within your team that drives change
2. Learn how to identify and implement effective processes and change management
3. Learn how to overcome obstacles and organizational pushback through effective communication and collaboration
4. How to build a team centered on continuous improvement and innovationContact Andrea about Middle Management Culture Building
We all know the old saying "lead by example". But instead, we often try to create culture change by telling rather than showing. You need a better way. You need Culture Camp.
Forget trust falls. Learn real skills and have real discussions that create real culture change. Culture Camp is an all-access, two-day program that teaches you:
1. How to understand your current culture and define where you want to go
2. Tools and methods to define and frame cultural change around a common purpose
3. How Fortune 500 companies and small businesses use culture change to innovate, adapt, and compete
4. How to better collaborate, communicate, lead change from the middle out and more
Culture Camp is not lecture-based or theoretical.
In addition to hands-on training, we actively address your biggest internal communications and cultural challenges
1. Defining organizational culture
2. Putting a scope on your values
3. Building a customer and service-driven mission
4. Communicating for understanding techniques
5. Streamlining internal communications processes
6. Identifying, prioritizing, and accelerating issues
7. Capturing employee perceptions and feedback
8. Creating solution teams
9. Empowering employees to take actionContact Andrea about Culture Camp
Most middle managers have gotten to their positions through stellar performance in their previous roles.
As new leaders, they often are unprepared for the new expectations that a manager role requires.Help your management team, both new and seasoned, become more effective, efficient and strategic.
Middle Management Leadership Training is a is a half-day, practical program that teaches:
1. How to motivate teams and handle difficult employees
2. Learn how to teach employees independent problem-solving techniques and collaboration
3. Learn effective organizational communication strategies that drive positive change
4. How to build a team-driven strategy that aligns with organizational goals and produces real outcomes
Contact Andrea about Middle Management Leadership Training
Your mission statement should be filled with passion, purpose, and goals, along with guiding organizational decision-making. Yet most missions are undifferentiated, unmemorable, and often meaningless. You need a Mission Lab.
A Mission Lab is a hands-on method for crafting a mission, vision and values that drive real growth. Mission Lab is a one-day, practical program that teaches you:
1. Why traditional mission statements fail and what a Customer Mission is (and isn't) about
2. The four critical components of a Customer Mission and how to craft a clear, common organizational direction
3. How to architect a Customer Mission with your "purpose", the "how", and the "outcomes"
4. How to craft supporting organizational values with a clear scope, common understanding, and more
This is no boring lecture. You walk away with a set of game-changing tools and help you create a true guide for organizational direction
1. Auditing your current mission, vision and values
2. Identifying what's lacking in traditional missions
3. Learning the four components of a Customer Mission
4. Architecting your Customer Mission and Vision
5. Defining customer-driven values
6. Putting a scope on those values
7. Communicating your mission to your organization
8. Integrating and living your customer-centric valuesContact Andrea about Mission Lab